Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Hot Cp of Joe + a little safety award



Good afternoon all! Things have been busy around our house. My husband's football team just finished their last regular season game. The first round in the state play-offs start Friday night...wish them luck!
Other doings that have gone on in the past few weeks: DS finished soccer and we had his 5th birthday ~14 boys between the ages of 3 and 6...yes, I am officially CRAZY! I know why I am not an elementary school teacher! My DD finished volleyball and started basketball practice the next day. The school also had the fall sports banquet and Meet the Team for all of the Winter Sports is Wednesday. Woo!
I also have to toot my horn a little and mention that my employer, Southern Ohio Medical Center, received just a *little* safety award from OSHA. We are the 8th healthcare facility in the nation to receive OSHA's Voluntary Protection Program Star designation. This means that we have exceptional safety practices. Near and dear to my {heart}. I will post the link to the newspaper article and the announcement on our website just as soon as they are available.
Ok, on to the card. I made this awhile back and never got around to posting it. Nothing fancy, I just like the stamp and the saying on the inside "coffee and friends, the perfect blend". The CB is SU Chocolate Chip, coffee beans background in SU Chocolate Chip, SU Very Vanilla and Creamy Caramel. The polka dot on the CC is some kind of retired SU background stamp. I don't recall the name. I colored in SU markers and outline in my one of four Copics (I think I want more). The ribbon is Memory Makers, got it for a song @ Big Lots. I used my Creative Memories cutting system to cut the ovals that I layered. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want a set of the regular and scalloped Nestabilities...circles, ovals, squares. Did I tell you I REALLY want a set or two of Nesties??
Ok, off to take clothes out of the dryer (boo!) and lasagna out of the oven.
C 'ya!
Leeann

No comments: