Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gratitude

Well high school football is over here in the Sammons' household. My husband team made the playoffs and had there first round game last night. Didn't do so hot....they lost. It has been a rough season. Now we can finish up lots of little chores that get ignored starting in June. I have a really cool Pottery Barn shelf system that I can't wait to get hung, along with a Making Memories shelf. Can't wait! Hopefully we will get it done tomorrow.

Here is a card I made awhile back. I used a oldie but goodie retired SU set, Fall Whimsy, for the pumpkin and ghourd. The 'with gratitude is PTI. The CB is SU Gree Galore. I used Versamark to create the background. The stripe and polka dot paper is American Crafts that I found @ Big Lots in one of my treasure hunts. I am not sure what kind of paper the pumpki and ghourd are stamped on. The scalloped square is SU Very Vanilla. I paper-pierced the scalloped square. I finished the card of with a little SU twine.

No comments: