Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just a Shade Late

I don't know about you all, but I have a ton of scraps laying around. A serious ton! I hate it so I decided to try to make some cards using some of my scraps up. Here is what I came up with . I really {heart} this ribbon. It is kind of hard to tell but it is shimmery [is this a word???] and sparkly. I would take it in every color if I could get it. I have no idea what company or where I got it. I have had it for awhile and like looking at it. Thought I should use it though. Any way, this is an older SU stamp set. But I thought is was cute. Best yet, I needed to send a belated birthday card so I did actually send it, rather than hording it *smile*.

Later gators,
Leeann























Recipe: SU Pretty in Pink and Green Galore, SU markers, CuddleBug Swiss Dot Embossing folder, SU Black ink

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very cute card, Leeanne. I like the "shade late" theme. I might have to use that sometime. Seems I'm always late for everything anyway. Well, it is nice to see that you are getting things on your blog. I'm behind on mine as well, but have a couple of things to put on there soon, I hope! Hope your weekend is a good one. See you soon.

Toota-loo,
Karen