Friday, July 11, 2008

My Studio Makeover...Before

I have been absent for far too long. Absent from blogging (sorry!), from stamping, and from scrapbooking. What I haven't been absent from is spending time outside, in the pool, on the beach (ahhh...vacation) and time with my family.

But...I have found some time to work in "My Studio". Not the fun kind of work like creating mind you, but the cleaning, pitching and organizing kind of work.

I have wanted to make "My Studio" really nice like the ones of seen on some of the blogs I visit and on www.twopeasinabucket.com. So I thought I would share the before pictures...gasp! Yes, my room is cluttered and messy.

Here is a secret for you...this is a actually not the real, real before. I can't find those on my computer. I know, sounds like I have some 'work' to do organizing my e-pictures, uh??? Ouch!
On a scale of 1-5, 1 being before and 5 after/complete, this is a 2. LOL!

Stay tuned for more progress!



















1 comment:

Vickie said...

Hey sweetie :-)

I am looking forward to seeing the after!! You have a great space to work with :-)