Sunday, June 1, 2008

Here is the invitation that I made for my DD's pool party. All of the girls had a great time celebrating the end of the shool year. I can't believe they are 8th graders now!

I found the hula girl stamp at Odd Lots for $2!! It was perfect for our Luau theme! Here is the recipe:


Stamps: SU You're Invited, Island Blossoms

Ink: Versamark, SU Basic Black

Paper: SU Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, Brillant Blue, ? Pink

Markers: SU Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Summer Yellow, Garden Green

Assesories: Ranger Stickles in green, red and yellow

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great invites. They are neat. It is nice to see you back on your blog. Hope to see you in person soon. Have a nice week!

Toota-loo,
Karen

Vickie said...

Hey sweetie :-)

These turned out too cute!! You did a wonderful job!! Great find!!
See you tonight!!

Tess said...

These are sooo cute. I love them. You did a wonderful job.