Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sorry I have been gone so long. Wow! We have had 3 very busy weeks here at the Sammons' house. Softball tourneys, Scholastic Banquet, late night work meetings, blah, blah, blah. This weekend was more of the same. I ran across some cool goodies at our local BL store. I found this awesome football scrapbook. It is a odd size and has an old look to it. It was only $2!!! Can you believe it??? My DH has been a football coach for the past 20 years or so. I am thinking that it would be really cool to do a book on his coaching history up through where he is now. If you have any neat ideas on how I can use this book, drop me post.

Ok, back to the rest of my Saturday. I finally dropped off a load of the kids clothes at a new consignment store. I made it home just in time for the rain to start, so I didn't get anything done outside. I did skip out on a big dinner for a school fundraiser Saturday night (guilt, guilt, guilt). But, my DH went. He was really looking forward to the chicken and rib dinner catered by The Scioto Ribber. Lots of famous folk stop by when they are in Portmouth. Me, on the other hand, just needed to stay home.

I planned on getting the laundry started...yep really behind...but, my BFF Amy stopped be and well...the thought was good. We ended up making cards! Yipee!! I was really excited since I hadn't touched my stash for a couple of weeks.

Anywho, she stayed until after midnight and I was on a roll...I finished up at 4:15am!! I massed produced a party invite for a Pool Party Luau that my DD is having for all of the girls in her class on the 29th. I will get a post up of the invitation and football book in the next day or so.

After church and lunch at my parents, I FINALLY got my flowers in their pots. DH got our two dogs out of the garage and into their new kennel....THANK YOU DH if you stop by and visit.

This week is just as busy...
Monday: haircut tomorrow night and basketball open gym
Tueday: swim lessons for 'the boy', aka Carson
Wednesday: Silpada jewelry party Wednesday (ooh, ahh), open gym again
Thursday: Grey's season finale. More open gym
Work all week-my real job.

I think you get the picture.

Speaking of work, I better get myself in bed...

Nite, nite

No comments: