Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh yes it Friday night, oh what a nite....well almost

There are 3 great things about Friday. First, it is the end of the work week. Second, Vickie (www.stampingeverafter.blogspot.com) always has some kind of stamping or scrapbooking group meeting and third, Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge is posted.

Tomorrow night is Friday Nite Scrapbooking. I can't wait to get together with all of Vickie's ladies for good company and creating! My friend Michelle is going with me, woo hoo!! What a great way to start the weekend.

I am also excited to see Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I tried it for the first time last weekend and enjoyed the creative thinking time. Not that the card I made is all that great, but it was fun and different.

I hope you have fun things planned for your Friday night!

No comments: