Sunday, March 30, 2008

Make New Friends & Keep the Old

When I was at the Card Buffet, I met several nice ladies (Barb, Tess, Karen, Missy and Vickie). They get together regularly at Vickie's home for the monthly card buffet, hostess club, scrap night and for other special projects.

They are all so nice! They shared projects and cards they had made and talked about their 'blogs'. Well, that had my curiousity up so I just had to check it out. After the card buffet I did some 'googling' and found Vicki's blog, along with Karen and Tess's. For 2 weeks now I have rushed home from work, get my chores done and count down the minutes until I can get online and check out their blogs. Once I start looking I can't stop. I have been glued to my computer or laptop clicking away on all of their links. I can't believe all of the wonderful projects!

All of this blogging made me curious about starting my own. Well, as you can see, I have created my own blog. I don't have a title for it and I am not even sure what I will do with it. I am not nearly as created as these ladies. I can't even remember the last time I came up with my own creation! Stay tuned to see how I do with the blog and my projects.

No comments: